No products in the cart.
Payment methods and refund policy
- Products can be sold and purchased by cash on delivery, online transaction i.e. by using credit/debit card/mastercard,Bkash, Rocket, Nagod and related services.
- Under circumstances where the products sold or bought worth less than Tk 10,000 (Ten thousand taka) no advance payment is required. However, products worth between Tk. 10,000- 19,999, 50% price of the total products shall be paid in advance by the user or the member. Any product/s worth above Tk.20,000, 75% advance of the price of the products shall be applicable.
- For non-perishable products such as electronic, plastic and any other related products except skin care products and cosmetic products, full refund shall be made by Dokani provided the products are examined by the user or the member in the presence of the delivery man or the representative of Dokani at the time of delivery. In case of products like clothes, jewelleriesDokani shall not be responsible for any refund unless the product is examined in front of the representative of Dokani and the user or the member find any defect on the product in front of the representatives of Dokani. In case of any default arising thereafter as aforesaid no refund shall be available.
- For perishable products i.e. meat, fish, vegetable, fruits or any grocery items, full refund shall be made provided the products shall be examined instantly in front of the delivery man or the representative of Dokani and any actual fault is found in the products. No refund shall be made for any cause or faults of the products arising thereafter as said.
- Under circumstances where the products are not available for any reason after the placement of the order, Dokani may refund the full amount of the unavailable products or deliver the products when the products are available at the discretion of the user.
- All the refunds made by Dokani under this heading shall be adjusted to the user’s or member’s account by which the user or the member can buy products in his subsequent purchase. No such refund shall be made through cash or similar means.
Updated November 10, 2020